Violence: I was Blinded


Violence: I was Blinded


           I never did violence, I never hurt someone because I really don't know what was violence is. No one did violent actions to me such that I never did it to them too.
          
If someones gonna ask me me if someday I met people who are violent in actions and manners I may answer them that I may avoid them as I can or as soon as possible because I never want it to happen to me and also clockwise.

My parents told me frankly that through hurting someone or just we say me was their way of disciplining us, as their children and yet all they say was true because we've been discipline by our parents. All I knew that they did correct in disciplining us but when I knew about violence I fully understand what it means.
I was blinded at that time, blinded of what violence really means.


           One thing that I could share to you about violence that I ever experience was that when I was a working student, it was last May 12,2014, I couldn't forget it because it was my very first time that I was slapped in my face these slap thingy started like this: I was cleaning there house, I mop the floor, wash  their dishes, clean their bathroom and that time was cleaning their tilted windows when my boss(girl)/Ma'am called me and command me to wash their clothes right at that time, I answered yes and explain that just a minute just to clean their windows that full of dust and dirts but she did unexpectedly because she slapped me in my face and told me that I prefer to follow what she said than to explain nonsense things, I was shy and hurt what she did to me. I don't know if I must consider it as a violence because I really don't have the idea of what does violence really means to me; through what happens I bothered so much if I was wrong of what I answered to her. Am I wrong? Am I that very bad influence of the youth and in the eye of others? Those taught keep taunting me, it never flashed away in my mind even I try hard to let it out from me, to forget it but my positive mind keep telling me that I must not show them that I was broken and I also it says that I must be brave and I wont be affected, so I did it, I never did showing them that I was hurt.
That was the only reminder of me that I mustn't forget from my past year. It was the first and last violence that I ever experience because I won't let anyone hurt me again. After those incident my boss never did it again to me, I don't know if she even realize what she did to me or what but I can say that she never did it to me again, days passed but my boss still was my boss she shouts at me, got angry and always says that I was an irresponsible child.
Until one day I realize that I couldn't stay there anymore because she always shows me that Im useless and worthless and in fact they don't give care to me even when I'm sick.
I was blinded, yes I was blinded because I let them do it to me and now I already realized that my life there was a big mistake and causes a lot of violence and now I know that they blinded me so much.
                        That was the only thing that I could share to you heartily.
Violence is an illegal act which could hurt anyone, whether by actions or by words still it was violence and as I’ve said earlier I don't want it to happen to me again.



VIOLENCE: I WAS BLINDED
  by: Kim Ryan S. Mantuhac

Comments