Nations' Hope





        The quotation that Jose Rizal uses to share or informed us that a youth takes a big part of the futures' generation.
        As a youth I can help and support the quotation of Jose Rizal which is "The youth is the hope of the nation" through participating youth activities, obey rules and regulations and most of all I do study harder so that I could consider myself as one of the hope of the nation.
I willingly serve church chores and help my fellow youth to avoid using or taking prohibited drugs.

If I asked if I can contribute something to be a rightful youth or to be a hope of the nation, I would preferably say yes because I really do my best to avoid bad influences that destroys our futures' generation because I'm part of the youth who lives a purpose and that purpose was to be a nation's hope,we the youth who lives for reforms and changes and we never be moved neither be looked down by others when we do right things.
As what Rizal says that the youth are the foretold hope of the nation building, it means that most of the youth in our generations are the new found hope because we serves as the reason why our nation stand by there own feet and grows more independent because the youth, there are lots of improvement that we could see now, until the new generations passed by youth still the hope of the nation.

Comments