Grasp the Learning with Google Tools



                                               Grasp the Learning with Google Tools

     

        The technology we have nowadays brought us with different function and purposes which brought us with life-changing events, we already connect to the world, we are going beyond the usual things we have in life. In education we are using digital materials in doing our reports, discussions and even having an online classroom and virtual monitoring for the campus-based activities and outcomes. Knowing what everyone learned and just developed was brought us to use online tools such as the Web 2.0 or the Google tools. Mostly the best use of google tools is the sharing of files which everyone can edit and change the file at the same time in a day and it always automatically saved. In my case, the most useful or appropriate tool/tools for my subject area was the google slide and docs because I often use it when I have to edit my files and documents in school such as doing my reports and also my Thesis.
      Presentations, reporting and discussions are the most common ways in incorporating these tools in unit plan so I would use those tools to utilize my discussion and to meet the needs with digital literacy in my unit plan, because when these tools are present in the unit plan, I could say that it help more to make an effective classroom and teaching-learning communication.
      The proper assessment and assumption in doing discussion using digital support and holding a class to connect each other in making a positive environment and teacher-learners proper communication in classroom is how I am going to use those tools in my future teaching profession. Moreover, enhancing them in actual engagement to technology using the tools like helping them out understand the uses and functions of the tools in education and also letting them understand that it also has pros and cons in using such in the classroom and showing them how relevant and helpful was the tools in the field of education.


      Many of us uses technology now and we cannot lift ourselves from doing such because it make us more at ease and relax than the usual experience we had but we always put in mind that all of this things shall not be abused and used consistently because as I've said there's still negative sides we face without knowing in the following generations. Let us be more educated, literate
and responsible in making this tools beneficial to our students and learners because they might use the wrong thing when they surpass the protocol in using technology in their daily life.

Comments